Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a funny weather...




It's raining outside... and it's been like that since this morning.


I often talk & discuss about the weather with my year1/2 children when we have an unusual(?) weather. I use my interactive whiteboard to show metservice website to the children. We talk about different weathers and their symbols. It is good for their oral language and vocabulary.



Go to Metservice website


Today, I'm going to introduce a web 2.0 tool that's related to weather.


This website allows you and your children to predict the weather. In addition, you can also select the clothes you are going to wear (or the appropriate clothing for the weather). This website looks simple, but has numerous weather vocabs, so I think it is good for littlies (Year 1-4)...

Go to Cumul.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Karen An's e-Journal
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com